Mill Hill Music Festival 2023 – Terms and Conditions
1. You need to produce a valid e-ticket or email acknowledgement to get in to the event.
2. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances. If you arrive late then you may have to wait until a convenient break in the performance before you can enter and/or take your seat.
3. All ticket sales are final; no refunds or exchanges. Only in the event of a show being cancelled will the organisers refund your ticket. Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged for any other reason. If any show needs to be rescheduled your tickets will remain valid for the new date.
4. Sometimes the organiser will need to make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the organiser is not obliged to refund your money or exchange your tickets. Please regularly check the website for any updates.
5. When purchasing tickets online via our website please be aware of the charges levied by your own credit card company (such as their interest rates etc) – and refer to their terms and conditions.
6. The Organisers reserve the right to exercise special pricing options.
7. All tickets purchased online or through the mail will NOT be sent to you. Your e-ticket should be used if you purchase online. If you purchase them in the mail, then we will contact you by email to acknowledge your purchase – please make sure to add your email address to the booking form – so we can contact you to let you know your booking form and cheque has been received.