Our contact details
Name: Mill Hill Music Festival
Address: 29 Millway, Mill Hill, London, NW7 1QS
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact details: Name, address, telephone number and email address
- Ticket purchases: Payments made, and tickets purchased
- Booking details: Artist, venue and volunteer bookings
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have purchased a ticket to one of our events
- You have requested a receipt for a purchase
- You have agreed to be contacted by us about future events
- You have, or are interested in, performing at one of our events
- You are a venue provider who has, or wishes to host one of our events
- You are, or are interested in being, a volunteer who works at one of our events
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- If you purchase a ticket from one of our ticket sales partners they will provide us with any personal information you have provided in relation to the ticket purchase
- We may reach out to our network of artists and venues for recommendations of other artists and venues
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide a receipt for purchases
- Ensure that the ticket you purchased is fulfilled at the event
- Contact you if we need to tell you about a change to an event for which you have purchased a ticket
- Communicate with you about upcoming events if you have consented to receiving such communications
- Communicate with artists and venues about prospective bookings and event logistics
- Communicate with volunteers about their roles at events and to organising meetings
We do not share information about our customers with anyone else. We may share information about artists and venues with other music promotors.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) We have a legitimate interest.
(b) We have your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the contact details above.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your name, address and telephone number for 2 years after your last interaction with us. We will keep your email address for 2 years since your last interaction with us (be it through a financial transaction you have made with us or through any other form of email communication). If you have signed up for our mailing list – we will keep your email on record through MailChimp. We will then dispose of your information by deleting it from our database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the contact details above if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the contact details provided above.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 111
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk